Thursday, July 24, 2008

Big-E Tickets are ready for the asking!

For those of you who are looking for a prize without entering a contest, you may be in luck. 8-) Each year, my colleague Janet Eckert from the Western Region lassos complimentary tickets from the statewide Country Fair otherwise known as the BIG E for summer reading participating libraries. The West Springfield event held each fall in September brings in famous country, pop and rock musicians to present along with the year-round agricultural related events, i.e. traditional horse and dog shows, cooking and photography competitions, and wine testings.

If you're interested in receive a pair of $15 complimentary tickets to offset the price of you or your patron's trip to the Big E during the week of September 12-18 2008, please respond via email to me at vbeenebeaversATsemls.org or by phone at 508.923.3531 by Friday, August 8th. Since I only have 20 pairs, it's a first come first serve basis. Get 'em while their available!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I just read your blog about the Big E tickets. Do you still have any pairs for $15??? I'd love a pair!Thanks.- Beth

Dee said...

I know it's getting late, but do you still have tickets? I assume they're gone.