Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Swap-o-rama

While orders are still coming in from Janway and items are checked against the packing slips, it's possible that you have a surplus or even a deficit. If the later is the case, please feel free to call Janway. Or you may place your request to swap with others. *-) I'll begin by offering what we have to give in case you would prefer more of any ordered item:

In the SEMLS warehouse, (closet actually) we have:
350 Posters
40 pks. Bookmarks
28 pks. Blank Reading Logs
19 pks. Timed Reading Logs
60 pks. Lined Reading Logs
8 pks. Certificates
7 pks. YA Cards

You are more than welcome to ask for what you need.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I have 2 extra timed sheets as well. Let me know if you need them and I'll send in delivery.

Unknown said...

Hi,
I'm from Milford. Is there any way we could benefit from your surplus?
We need 6 each of the lined and blank log sheets.
Thanks,
Pat Partlow
Milford Town Library